My NFL is on-fire. Close out your week right, with a huge pay day. Today I have my coveted, NFL 16-5 PURE PROFIT, 15-3 HIGH ROLLER, and SUNDAY NIGHT LATE BAILOUT WINNERS for you.
Today's Daily Picks
Joe D's All Sports All Access Weekly Discount
That's right! As a multi-sport, multi-time handicapping champion, I will make a believer out of you. Receive ALL my winning information for a full 7 days at a DISCOUNTED RATE, and you will find a home with me. Between NFL & NCAAF alone, you will receive about 8-10 winning plays per week. This is valued at over a $750 package but you receive it for just $149.
Joe D'Amico's All Sports All Access Monthly Discounted Pkg
WOW!!!! What a deal!!! You will receive each and every play I release for ALL sports for 1 FULL MONTH for less than the price of dinner. This program will pay for itself in no time and will make a believer out of you.
2016 MLB Discounted Season Subscription
MLB DISCOUNT $499 I have been the most consistent MLB 'capper alive over the last 10 years. I am posting an "opportunity" to not just make money but save it as well. You will receive all of my MLB releases, inclusive of GAMES OF THE WEEK, MONTH, and YEAR for less than just a few big games. So give me 5% of your trust and I WILL earn the other 95%.
NCAAF Seasonal Discounted Pgk
Receive EVERY single BIG INFORMATION PLAY by the multi-winning college football handicapping champion from the first games on September 3rd, 2016 straight thru the final second of the National Championship Game inclusive of all GAMES OF THE MONTH, GAMES OF THE YEAR, and BOWL PKG. This program is valued at over $5000 but you receive it for just $799.
NFL Seasonal Discounted Pkg
You will receive the entire season of NFL selections. This includes regular season and all playoff plays as well as the Super Bowl. This package also includes all GAMES OF THE MONTH and GAMES OF THE YEAR. This program is valued at over $7500. BUT, you receive it all for just $999. This brings you EVERY winning NFL play from pre-season to the Super Bowl.
NFL & NCAAF Seasonal Combo Discounted Pkg
This is the best Football Package of them all. You will receive the entire Regular Season of NCAAF, my Bowl Game Program, the entire NFL Season from Pre-Season thru the Super Bowl, including all of my GAMES OF THE YEAR for both the NCAAF and the NFL. This is valued at over $15,000. But get it all now for less then .10 cents on the dollar. It will pay for itself in no time. My biggest Games of the Year alone go for $250-$500. Then there are my NCAAF Conference Games of the Year that can range from $100-$250. With this program, I am saving you money while I am making you money. Just give me 5% of your trust...AND I WILL EARN ALL OF IT!. It doesn't get any bigger or better than this. So join me here and have the most-successful football campaign you ever had. Joe D
My Shopping Cart
Featured Free Pick
Recent Winning Picks
(469) SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
(470) ATLANTA FALCONS : Over
(463) OAKLAND RAIDERS
(313) SAN JOSE STATE
(314) SAN DIEGO STATE : Under
(302) GREEN BAY PACKERS
(903) CLEVELAND INDIANS
(255) CAROLINA PANTHERS
(256) NEW ORLEANS SAINTS : Over